- Do you prefer to learn something new one on one?
- Are you interested in learning how yoga may help you decrease symptoms of pain or improve your sleep?
- Are you a seasoned practitioner that would like guidance in one or many areas of your practice?
- Did your health care provider or therapist suggest yoga may be the next step?
- You just don’t see yourself in a group class.
Sessions are designed to meet your current goals and to help optimize your pursuits with strength, balance and ease.
Though breath centered practices grounded in yoga, you will have an opportunity to learn more about your self and your daily experience. From here you will learn postures (asana) and sequences of postures supported by your breath and awareness that can support you throughout your day, your life wherever it may take you.
Tools and practices will be offered and reinforced to support rest and relaxation in your everyday life. With pain-free movement, strength can be gained and maintained, both through your yoga practice and your other favorite activities.
People just like you have learned how to help themselves…
- sleep better
- reduce or eliminate the need for pain medications
- reduce or eliminate the effects of stress in their lives
- transition after surgeries to balanced and functional movement
- progress in their existing Yoga practice
- enjoy their day
Professional referrals come from a variety of health professionals, including acupuncturists, primary care physicians, naturopathic physicians, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, psychologists, and massage therapists.
An interview about some of my teaching.